TRANSPORTATION SAFETY INFORMATION REPORT. JANUARY, FEBRUARY, AND MARCH 1978 QUARTERLY HIGHLIGHTS
The "Transportation Safety Information Report," published quarterly, is a compendium of selected national-level transportation safety statistics for all modes of transportation. Each quarterly report presents and compares transportation fatalities, accidents, and injuries on a monthly and quarterly basis for the current and preceding years. In addition, it provides an overview of modal safety hazards, safety programs, and related accident prevention information. Featured in this quarterly report is a discussion on Recreational Boating Safety and an Intermodal Safety article on Rail-Highway Grade Crossing Safety.
- Paper copy also available on subscription, North American Continent price $30.00/year; all others write for quote.
Transportation Systems CenterTransportation Information Division, 55 Broadway
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
- Publication Date: 1978-6
- Pagination: 78 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation crashes; Crash data; Crashes; Fatalities; Hazardous materials; Materials management; Pipeline transportation; Prevention; Railroad grade crossings; Railroad transportation; Safety; Safety engineering; Statistics; Traffic crashes; Transportation; Water transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Old TRIS Terms: Grade crossing accidents
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00181380
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-TSC-P24-78-1 Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 12 1979 12:00AM