AIRLINE DELAY TRENDS 1972 - 1977
This document is an updated edition (data for the years 1976-1977 are included) of the Annual Airline Delay Trends Report published since 1974. These reports provide estimates of block, airborne, and ground delays for approximately 325 route segments connecting 20 of the most active U. S. airports, and serviced by the domestic scheduled air carriers. Delay information as presented in this summary edition consists of airborne and ground data for each of the 20 airports in the study, displayed in both table and graph form, for the years 1972 through 1977. This information was obtained from the Civil Aeronautics Board ER-586 Service Segment data in combination with other airline operational data. With this report, a new format is introduced for presenting comparative estimates of trends in airline delays. (Author)
- See also Rept. nos. FAA-EM-11-VOL-1, AD-A015 870 and FAA-EM-11-VOL-2, AD-A019 221.
Washington, DC United States 20591
- Morin, S
- HOROWITZ, S M
- Publication Date: 1978-7
- Pagination: 51 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic; Airport capacity; Airports; Estimates; Ground handling; Time studies; Traffic delays; Trend (Statistics)
- Old TRIS Terms: Ground support
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00181367
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-EM-78-11 Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 12 1979 12:00AM