LORAN-C, OMEGA, AND DIFFERENTIAL OMEGA APPLIED TO THE CIVIL AIR NAVIGATION REQUIREMENT OF CONUS, ALASKA, AND OFFSHORE. VOLUME II. ANALYSIS
Volume II is the second of three volumes entitled, "Loran-C, Omega, and Differential Omega Applied to the Civil Air Navigation Requirements of CONUS, Alaska and Offshore." This volume presents the detailed analysis supporting the executive summary of Volume I. For convenience, the format of Volumes I and II are identical.
- See also Volume 3, AD-A056742.
Systems Control, Incorporated260 Sheridan Avenue
Palo Alto, CA United States 94306
- HEINE, W
- Karkalik, F G
- MCCONKEY, E D
- Publication Date: 1978-4
- Pagination: 212 p.
- TRT Terms: Approach; Loran C; Navigational aids; Omega navigation system; Radio links; Very low frequency
- Old TRIS Terms: Nonprecision approach
- Subject Areas: Aviation;
- Accession Number: 00181357
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-RD-78-30-2 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA75WA-3662
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 28 1979 12:00AM