THE CARRIAGE OF DANGEROUS GOODS AND USE OF TRANSPORTABLE PRESSURE EQUIPMENT (AMENDMENT) REGULATIONS 2005 - CONSULTATION DOCUMENT
This consultation document sets out regulatory proposals to implement European Directives relating to the carriage of dangerous goods. Technical details may be found in the texts of Regulations concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Rail (RID) and the European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (ADR). Annexes IV and V of the Transportable Pressure Equipment Directive have also been consulted. The background to the proposals, non RID/ADR changes, RID/ADR 2005 changes, new security requirements, the draft amending the Regulations, Regulatory Impact Assessment, the consultative exercise. Four appendices provide a summary of the RID/ADR 2005 changes (excluding security), Health and Safety, Regulatory Impact Assessment and the Consultation Process.
Department for Transport, EnglandGreat Minster House, 76 Marsham Street
London, England SW1P 4DR
- Publication Date: 2004-11
- Pagination: 90 p.
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Equipment; Freight traffic; Freight transportation; Hazards; Legislation; Pressure
- Geographic Terms: United Kingdom
- ITRD Terms: 3674: Equipment; 283: Freight; 1112: Freight transport; 1556: Legislation; 5412: Pressure; 9150: Risk; 8119: United Kingdom
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Law;
- Accession Number: 00988434
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transport Research Laboratory
- Files: ITRD
- Created Date: Apr 4 2005 12:00AM