HUMAN RESPONSE TO VIBRATION
The book's aim is to provide guidance on health risks arising from occupational exposure to vibration. Specific features include: an introduction to wave theory, vibration classification, and vibration axes; an introduction of regulation concerned with occupational vibration exposure; an analysis of vibration measurement topics that include measurement flow, measurement strategy, human vibration meters, accelerometers, and analysis methods; and an examination of whole body and hand-arm vibration standards. The book provides information to those requiring knowledge of human response to vibration for the purpose of making practical improvements to physical working environments. The book provides an educational tool and a reference and stimulus for consultants, practitioners, researchers and students, providing new ideas for the next generation of specialists.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/041528239X
Boca Raton, FL United States 33487
- Mansfield, N J
- Publication Date: 2005
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 227 p.
- TRT Terms: Ergonomics; Health hazards; Human factors; Motion sickness; Occupational safety; Regulations; Risk analysis; Vibration
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors; I84: Personal Injuries;
- Accession Number: 00988210
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 041528239X
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 23 2005 12:00AM