GUIDE FOR PARK-AND-RIDE FACILITIES
Information presented in this guide is intended to provide a general knowledge of the park-and-ride planning and design process. It recognizes the need to consult applicable local ordinances, design requirements, and building codes for their effect on the planning and design process. It also recommends the exploration of local data resources, development patterns, and transit networks that might present unique opportunities for park-and-ride implementation.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/1560512946
American Association of State Highway and Transportation OfficialsTechnical Committee on Public Transportation Facilities Design
444 North Capitol Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 2004-10
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 137 p.
- TRT Terms: Design of specific facilities; Intelligent transportation systems; Local materials; Park and ride; Parking facilities; Public transit; Transportation planning
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Terminals and Facilities; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00988140
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 1560512946
- Files: TRIS, ATRI
- Created Date: Mar 1 2005 12:00AM