TECHNIQUES AND PROCEDURES FOR BONDED CONCRETE OVERLAYS
There has been a significant increase in the use of bonded concrete overlays (BCOs) as a way to extend the life of a pavement structure. This study establishes the appropriateness of a BCO as a pavement rehabilitation strategy proposing a methodology for project selection.
- Record URL:
- Report date is April 2003; Revised February 2004.
University of Texas, AustinCenter for Transportation Research, 3208 Red River Street
Austin, TX United States 78705
Austin, TX United States 78763-5080
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Trevino, M
- McCullough, B F
- Fowler, D W
- Publication Date: 2004-2
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 225 p.
- TRT Terms: Concrete overlays; Pavement maintenance; Pavement performance; Procedures; Rehabilitation (Maintenance); Service life
- Uncontrolled Terms: Bonded concrete overlays
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Design; Highways; Materials; Pavements; I22: Design of Pavements, Railways and Guideways; I23: Properties of Road Surfaces; I32: Concrete;
- Accession Number: 00988124
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA/TX-05/0-4398-2, Research Report 0-4398-2
- Files: TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Mar 29 2005 12:00AM