DUAL MODE TRANSPORTATION (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The cited reports relate to discussions of personal rapid transit systems, inter-city networks, rapid transit railways, buses, automobile travel, and automated guideways. References are made to communication requirements, worst case analysis, freeway transit, dial-a-ride, airport access, and socioeconomic factors. Materials are included on modal split and multimodal systems.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Kenton, E
- Publication Date: 1978-6
- Pagination: 169 p.
- TRT Terms: Airport access; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Bus lines; Bus transportation; Dual mode transportation systems; Economic analysis; Energy conservation; Forecasting; Freeways; Freight transportation; Guideways; Highway transportation; Intercity transportation; Marketing; Mathematical models; Modal split; Multimodal transportation; Operations research; Paratransit services; Passenger terminals; Passenger transportation; Personal rapid transit; Public transit; Railroad transportation; Rapid transit; Regression analysis; Socioeconomic factors; Systems analysis; Transportation; Transportation operations; Travel demand; Travel patterns; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation management; Transportation models
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo transportation; Rapid transit railways
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00181248
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 14 1981 12:00AM