ASTM STANDARDS ON TRANSPORTATION APPLICATIONS. VOLUME 1 (C14-D244), VOLUME 2 (D345-D5617), VOLUME 3 (D5624-F2019)
ASTM International has selected the transportation market place as a first area to develop a method by which standards can be accessed and located with relative ease. There are ten technical committees that are developing standards that are relevant to transportation, including: C01 Cement; C09 Concrete; C12 Mortars and Grouts for Unit Masonry; C13 Concrete Pipe; C15 Manufactured Masonry Units; D04 Road and Paving Materials; D18 Soil and Rock; D35 Geosynthetics; E17 Vehicle-Pavement Systems; E50 Environmental Assessment; and F17 Plastic Piping Systems.
West Conshohocken, PA United States 19428-2959
- Publication Date: 2004
- Pagination: 4404 p.
- TRT Terms: Cement; Concrete; Environmental impacts; Geosynthetics; Grout; Masonry construction; Mortar; Paving materials; Pipe; Plastic pipe; Rocks; Rolling contact; Soils; Standards; Vehicles
- Identifier Terms: ASTM International
- Subject Areas: Design; Environment; Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Pavements; Vehicles and Equipment; I22: Design of Pavements, Railways and Guideways; I23: Properties of Road Surfaces; I32: Concrete; I35: Miscellaneous Materials; I40: Soils and Rocks; I90: Vehicles;
- Accession Number: 00988108
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: ASTM Stock No. TRANS04
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 28 2005 12:00AM