HYDROGEN USE AS A FUEL (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Federally-funded research studies pertaining to the technical feasibility of using hydrogen as a fuel for vehicular transportation, electric power generation, and both subsonic and supersonic aircraft are discussed. Excluded are studies on hydrogen production and storage. These topics are covered in other bibliographies.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Hundemann, A S
- Publication Date: 1978-6
- Pagination: 167 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Aircraft; Aviation fuels; Bibliographies; Diesel electric locomotives; Electric power; Electric power generation; Electrochemical processes; Energy; Energy conservation; Energy consumption; Energy resources; Feasibility analysis; Fuel cells; Fuel substitution; Fuels; Hydrogen; Hydrogen fuels; Hydrogen production; Hydrogen storage; Motor fuels; Motor vehicles; Policy; Railroads; Resource development; Supersonic transport planes; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Energy sources
- Old TRIS Terms: Electrochemical power generation; Energy management; Energy source development; Fuel sources
- Subject Areas: Energy; Geotechnology; Materials; Policy; Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00180980
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 14 1978 12:00AM