WORKSHOP - CUM - STUDY TOUR ON PROBLEMS OF DIESELIZATION OF RAILWAYS
This correspondence is based on a trip to Russia to attend a UN activity sponsored by the Railway Division of ECAFE. It briefly covers maintenance practices, engine-crew operations, oil analysis, engine development, truck tramming, and diesel-hydraulic locomotive developments.
Chesapeake and Ohio RailwayTerminal Tower, PO Box 6419
Cleveland, OH United States 44101
- Guins, S G
- Publication Date: 1966-5-5
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 4 p.
- TRT Terms: Diesel locomotives; Locomotives; Lubrication; Personnel; Technology; Trucks; Vehicle maintenance
- Geographic Terms: Russia (Federation)
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Motor Carriers; Railroads; Society;
- Accession Number: 00040074
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 22 1973 12:00AM