HIGHWAY STATISTICS, 1976
The 31st of an annual series, the publication presents the 1976 analyzed statistics of general interest on motor fuel, motor vehicles, driver licensing, highway-user taxation, State highway finance, highway mileage, and Federal aid for highways; and 1975 highway finance data for municipalities, counties, townships, and other units of local government.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1978-6
- Pagination: 171 p.
- TRT Terms: Financing; Fuel consumption; Highways; Licenses; Motor fuels; Motor vehicles; Revenues; Roads; Statistics; Taxes; Travel
- Identifier Terms: Interstate Highway System
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Energy; Finance; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00180863
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA/HP/HS/76
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 14 2002 12:00AM