AIRPORTS AIM TO GROW SAFETY
SUBTITLE: HIGH-INTENSITY RUNWAY OPERATIONS GO HAND IN HAND WITH SAFETY PLANNING.
- JANE'S AIRPORT REVIEW, V. 17, NO. 1 (FEB. 2005), P. 20-21: ILL.
- FITZSIMONS, BERNARD
- Publication Date: 2005-2
- Pagination: P. 20-21: ILL.
- Jane's Airport Review
- Publisher: Jane's Information Group
- ISSN: 0954-7649
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Airports; Safety
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management; Safety and Human Factors; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00995962
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Apr 13 2005 12:00AM