GENERAL AVIATION AIRPLANE STRUCTURAL CRASHWORTHINESS USER'S MANUAL. VOLUME I. PROGRAM KRASH THEORY
This document provides a comprehensive description of program KRASH, as modified. Included in this User's Manual are the Program KRASH (Description and Theory), Program Controls, and Listing. The User's Manual is part one of a three-volume document. The second volume describes modeling technique applicable to program KRASH to assist in the development of improved structural crashworthiness designs, as well as the detailed input requirements and output capabilities of KRASH. Volume III contains general background data regarding structural crashworthiness design.
- See also Volume 2, AD-A054317. Availability: Microfiche copies only.
Lockheed-California Company2555 North Hollywood Way
Burbank, CA USA 91505
- Gamon, M A
- Publication Date: 1978-2
- Pagination: 279 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft crashes; Airframes; Aviation safety; Civil aviation; Computer program documentation; Computer programs; Crash injuries; Crash landing; Crashworthiness; General aviation; Input output devices; Lightweight materials; Manuals; Mathematical models; Needs assessment; Simulation; Structural analysis; Structural engineering; Structural mechanics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aircraft safety; Structural response; User needs
- Old TRIS Terms: Input output processing
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00180855
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-RD-77/189-VOL-1 Final Rpt., LR-28307
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA75WA-3707
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 14 1978 12:00AM