CRITICAL NEEDS FOR SHIP MANEUVERABILITY: LESSONS FROM THE HOUSTON SHIP CHANNEL FULL-SCALE MANEUVERING TRIALS
No abstract provided.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- MARINE TECHNOLOGY AND SNAME NEWS, V. 42, NO. 1 (JAN. 2005), P. 11-20: ILL.
- Landsburg, Alexander C
- Publication Date: 2005-1
- Pagination: P. 11-20: ILL.
- Marine Technology and SNAME News
- Publisher: Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers
- ISSN: 0025-3316
- TRT Terms: Design; Performance; Ships
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00995740
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Apr 13 2005 12:00AM