FREQUENCY DISTRIBUTIONS OF PASSENGER CARS BY WEIGHT AND WHEELBASE BY STATE: JULY 1, 1976
The report contains frequency distributions and percentages of domestic and imported automobile registrations for each state as of July 1, 1976. Vehicles are grouped by 500 pound and 700 pound weight intervals and by 5 inch and 10 inch wheelbase intervals. The data can be used as a measure of the automobile population exposure for accident studies.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Jatras, K
- Carlson, W L
- Publication Date: 1978-6
- Pagination: 225 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Length; States; Weight; Wheels
- Old TRIS Terms: Weight mass
- Subject Areas: Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00180825
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803 382
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 14 2002 12:00AM