RIDE SHARING AND PARK AND RIDE: AN ASSESSMENT OF PAST EXPERIENCE AND PLANNING METHODS FOR THE FUTURE. VOLUME IV. A SERVICE AREA IDENTIFICATION METHODOLOGY (SAIM)
Contents: The general shape of service areas; Estimating parameter values; SAIM output; SAIM input; The searching algorithms; Adaptation of census journey-to-work data; Users guide to ride sharing SAIM on sample data set; Program listing.
- See also Volume 3, PB-282410. Also available in set of 4 reports PC E11, PB-282 407-SET.
University of Illinois, ChicagoSchool of Urban Sciences
Chicago, IL United States 60680
Department of TransportationOffice of University Research, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Soot, S
- Yanos, G
- Johnson, C
- Thomas, E
- Sen, A
- Publication Date: 1977-11
- Pagination: 100 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Benefit cost analysis; Computer programs; Estimates; Guidelines; Information processing; Level of service; Local government; Marketing; Park and ride; Planning; Project management; Publicity; Ridesharing; Roadside rest areas; Transportation operations; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Services; Transportation management
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00180823
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-RSPA-DPB50-78-12Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-60131
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 14 1981 12:00AM