RIDE SHARING AND PARK AND RIDE: AN ASSESSMENT OF PAST EXPERIENCE AND PLANNING METHODS FOR THE FUTURE. VOLUME III. THE PARK AND RIDE PLANNING MANUAL
Contents: Service characteristics; User characteristics; Trip characteristics; Overview of park and ride planning; Demand for park and ride services; Costs; Benefits and impacts of park and ride; Establishing joint-use park and ride facilities; Designing the park and ride facility.
- See also Volume 2, PB-282409 and Volume 4, PB-282411. Also available in set of 4 reports PC E11, PB-282407-SET.
University of Illinois, ChicagoSchool of Urban Sciences
Chicago, IL United States 60680
Department of TransportationOffice of University Research, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Kerchowskas, K
- Sen, A K
- Publication Date: 1977-11
- Pagination: 73 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Benefit cost analysis; Estimates; Facilities; Guidelines; Information processing; Level of service; Local government; Manuals; Marketing; Park and ride; Planning; Project management; Publicity; Ridesharing; Transportation operations; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Services; Transportation management
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00180822
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-RSPA-DPB50-78-11Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-60131
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 14 1981 12:00AM