SOLID STATE DATA ACQUISITION AND PROCESSING SYSTEM (SSDAPS). VOLUME III. DESCRIPTION, INSTALLATION, CALIBRATION, AND OPERATING PROCEDURES
A portable data acquisition and analysis system is described. The system is designed for studies of vehicle dynamics, braking, and driver behavior. As such it consists of a full complement of instrumentation sensors; data acquisition and signal conditioning modules; 62 channel FM/VHF digital telemetry (46 active at this time); and base station with PDP-11 minicomputer, teletype, and digital magnetic tape drive. Several unique features include onboard computations of sideslip velocity and lateral position, road referenced accelerations, and drive line torque, plus an interactive driver display panel.
- See also Volumes 1 and 2, PB-281739.
Systems Technology, Incorporated13766 South Hawthorne Boulevard
Hawthorne, CA United States 90250
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Blauvelt, A A
- Peters, R A
- McRuer, D T
- Publication Date: 1977-9
- Pagination: 335 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Calibration; Data collection; Detectors; Equipment tests; Ground vehicles; Information processing; Instrumentation; Magnetic tapes; Minicomputers; Motor vehicles; Portable equipment; Signal processing; Solid state devices; Telemetry; Testing equipment
- Old TRIS Terms: Solid state; Telemetering data; Test equipment
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00180818
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803-311 Final Rpt., STI-TR-1067-1-III
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-5-01212
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 14 1978 12:00AM