ECONOMIC IMPACT OF THE U.S. PORT INDUSTRY: AN INPUT-OUTPUT ANALYSIS OF WATERBORNE TRANSPORTATION. VOLUME II. I-O COMPUTER PRINTOUTS
The objective of this study is to provide Government policy makers and business executives with a new tool by which the impact of alternative policies relating to the U.S. port industry can be analyzed and assessed.
Port Authority of New York and New Jersey225 Park Avenue South, 18th Floor
New York, NY USA 10003-1604
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1978-4
- Pagination: 200 p.
- TRT Terms: Commercial transportation; Economic analysis; Economic models; Freight transportation; Gross national product; Income; Job analysis; Marine terminals; Port structures; Ports; Statistics; Taxes; Water transportation
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Economics; Finance; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00180673
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MA-GEN-970-78044
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 19 1978 12:00AM