DOUBLE TROUBLE: HELICOPTER EMS ACCIDENTS
SUBTITLE: MEDEVAC FATALS CONTINUE TO MAKE HEADLINES, BUT EFFORTS ARE UNDER WAY TO END THE MISHAPS.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- BUSINESS & COMMERCIAL AVIATION, V. 95, NO. 6 (DEC. 2004), P. 60-64: ILL.
- GAMAUF, MIKE
- Publication Date: 2004-12
- Pagination: P. 60-64: ILL.
- Aviation Week's Business and Commercial Aviation
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill, Incorporated
- ISSN: 1538-7267
- Serial URL: http://aviationweek.com/business-commercial-aviation
- TRT Terms: Crashes; Emergency medical services; Helicopter transportation
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00995047
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Apr 13 2005 12:00AM