A DIRECTORY OF COMPUTER SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS - CIVIL AND STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING
Civil and structural engineering reports that list computer programs and/or their documentation are cited. These software applications pertain to topics such as highway construction, dams, harbor engineering, construction management, soil stabilization, rock mechanics, and the dynamics and statics of structures. The directory contains complete bibliographic data for each report as well as a subject and a corporate author index.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Publication Date: 1978-1
- Pagination: 230 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Civil engineering; Computer programs; Construction management; Dams; Finite element method; Harbors; Indexes (Information management); Information processing; Mathematical methods; Road construction; Rock mechanics; Software; Soil mechanics; Soil stabilization; Structural analysis; Structural design; Structural engineering
- Old TRIS Terms: Applications of mathematics; Indexes documentation
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Geotechnology; Highways; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00180536
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTIS/SA-78/04
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 19 1978 12:00AM