GUIDING PRINCIPLES FOR THE DESIGN OF POINTS AND CROSSINGS (UIC 54 AND UIC 60 RAIL PROFILES) RESULTS OF THE ENQUIRY INTO THE GEOMETRICAL PRINCIPLES AND THE PRINCIPLES OF CONSTRUCTION OF SINGLE SWITCHES AND CROSSINGS FOR STANDARD TRACK ACCORDING TO THE POSITION ON 12TH APRIL 1963
Survey data was gathered from various railroad administrations concerning the geometrical designs of existing switches and crossings and data about their manufacture and construction. All data are presented in tables for ease of comparison.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1967-7
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 59 p.
- TRT Terms: Construction; Crossovers; Fabrication; Railroad tracks; Structural design; Surveys; Technology
- Uncontrolled Terms: Switches; Track geometry
- Geographic Terms: Netherlands
- Old TRIS Terms: Question d72
- Subject Areas: Construction; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00040059
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: D72/RP 4/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 22 1976 12:00AM