MOTOR VEHICLE EMISSIONS CONTROL. BOOK THREE. AIR INJECTION REACTION SYSTEMS
This book is one of a series designed specifically to teach the concepts of automobile emissions control systems. It is intended to assist the practicing mechanic or the home mechanic to better understand the Air Injection Reaction Systems which are an integral part of automobiles today. The mechanic's increased knowledge should help him keep 'emissions controlled' vehicles operating as designed. Respectable fuel economy, performance and driveability, as well as cleaner air, can be obtained from the automobile engine that has all of its emissions systems functioning properly.
- Also available in set of 7 reports PC E16, PB-279 594-SET.
Colorado State University, Fort CollinsDepartment of Industrial Sciences
Fort Collins, CO United States 80521
Environmental Protection AgencyControl Programs Development Division
Research Triangle Pk, NC United States 27711
- Hayes, B D
- Maness, M T
- RAGAZZI, R A
- Barrett, R A
- Publication Date: 1977-11
- Pagination: 50 p.
- TRT Terms: Air; Air intakes; Air quality management; Automobiles; Carbon monoxide; Carburetors; Education; Equipment; Exhaust gases; Hydrocarbons; Ignition; Inspection; Manifolds; Manuals; Nitric oxide; Nitrogen oxides; Training; Vehicle maintenance; Vehicle power plants
- Uncontrolled Terms: Injection; Instructional materials
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution control devices; Automobile engines; Ignition time
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00180504
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA/450/3-77/038 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: EPA-T008-135-01-0, EPA-T900-621-01-0
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 19 1978 12:00AM