MOTOR VEHICLE EMISSION CONTROL. BOOK SIX. SPARK CONTROL SYSTEMS
This book is one of a series designed specifically to teach the concepts of automobile emissions control systems. It is intended to assist the practicing mechanic or the home mechanic to better understand the Air Injection Reaction Systems which are an integral part of automobiles today. The mechnanic's increased knowledge should help him keep "emissions controlled" vehicles operating as designed. Respectable fuel economy, performance and driveability, as well as cleaner air, can be obtained from the automobile engine that has all of its emissions systems fuctioning properly.
- Also available in set of 7 reports PC E16, PB-279 594-SET.
Colorado State University, Fort CollinsDepartment of Industrial Sciences
Fort Collins, CO United States 80521
Environmental Protection AgencyControl Programs Development Division
Research Triangle Pk, NC United States 27711
- HAYES, D
- Maness, M T
- Gagazzi, R A
- Barrett, R A
- Publication Date: 1977-11
- Pagination: 68 p.
- TRT Terms: Air quality management; Manuals; Spark ignition engines; Vehicle maintenance; Vehicle power plants
- Old TRIS Terms: Automobile engines
- Subject Areas: Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00180501
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA/450/3-77/041 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: EPA-T008-135-01-0, EPA-T900-621-01-0
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 29 1978 12:00AM