MOTOR VEHICLE EMISSIONS CONTROL. BOOK SEVEN. CATALYTIC CONVERTER SYSTEMS
Contents: Introduction to Emissions Control (hydrocarbons, carbon monoxide, oxides of nitrogen, formation of hydrocarbons, formation of carbon monoxide, formation of oxides of nitrogen, ignition timing, and carburetion); System introduction; System/component purpose; System/component function (monolith type converter, pellet type converter, catalysts, and catalyst protection systems); System inspection; System testing.
- Also available in set of 7 reports PC E16, PB-279 594-SET.
Colorado State University, Fort CollinsDepartment of Industrial Sciences
Fort Collins, CO United States 80521
Environmental Protection AgencyControl Programs Development Division
Research Triangle Pk, NC United States 27711
- Hayes, B D
- Maness, M T
- RAGAZZI, R A
- Barrett, R A
- Publication Date: 1977-11
- Pagination: 45 p.
- TRT Terms: Air quality management; Automobiles; Carbon monoxide; Carburetion; Catalytic converters; Education; Equipment; Exhaust gases; Forming; Hydrocarbons; Ignition; Inspection; Manifolds; Manuals; Nitric oxide; Nitrogen oxides; Training; Vehicle power plants
- Uncontrolled Terms: Instructional materials
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution control devices; Automobile engines; Ignition time
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00180500
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA/450-3-77-042 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: EPA-T008-135-01-0, EPA-T900-621-01-0
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 19 1978 12:00AM