AVIATION SYSTEM MODELING STUDY AND ALTERNATIVES
The Aviation System Modeling Study was directed toward two primary goals: an improved understanding of the U.S. aviation system, and technology. There are three major categories into which the individual study efforts may be subdivided. These three categories are: special issue studies, task studies, and data base development.
Operations Research, Incorporated1400 Spring Street
Silver Spring, MD United States 20910
- Publication Date: 1975-10-7
- Pagination: 10 p.
- TRT Terms: Aeronautical engineering; Civil aviation; Databases; Development; Mathematical models; Research; Technology assessment
- Identifier Terms: U.S. National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Models; Research and development
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Research;
- Accession Number: 00180490
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NASA-CR-156715 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: NAS5-24033
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 19 1978 12:00AM