ITS/Operations Resource Guide 2005
Each of the sections of this Resource Guide is separated by the title for that section of the resource listings. An icon appears with each resource listing to indicate the type of media in which it is available. These categories are Points of Contact; Software Tools and Databases; Training, Workshops, and Seminars; Videos; Websites; and Documents. The title of each resource appears with each icon. If the resource is a publication, the publication number and date are given, which is helpful when ordering hardcopies. After a brief descriptive paragraph, the cost, if there is any, is given, followed by information about how the resource can be accessed. All documents with an Electronic Document Library number (EDL#) can be downloaded in two ways: 1. directly from the website address listed, or 2. by accessing the main EDL website at http://www.its.dot.gov/welcome.htm, selecting Profile Search, and searching for the document number. To order a hardcopy, the telephone number, fax number, and/or email address is provided. Links to click on to navigate through the guide include: How To Use This Guide, How To Search This Guide, Featured Resources, Points of Contact, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) Initiatives, System Operations, and Cross-Cutting and Other Resources. Modes of transportation covered in the resource guide include highways, railroads, public transit, and intermodal transportation.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 2005
- Media Type: Web
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Databases; Documents; Highways; Intelligent transportation systems; Intelligent transportation systems programs; Intermodal transportation; ITS program applications; Operations; Physical media (Information management); Public transit; Railroads; Software; Training; Videotapes; Websites (Information retrieval); Workshops
- Uncontrolled Terms: Contacts (Data sources); Resource guides (Guides to information)
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Education and Training; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Railroads; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 01000134
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: NTL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 5 2005 1:02PM