MANAGEMENT COMPENSATION IN THE RAILROAD INDUSTRY
This is an analysis of executive salaries on U.S. railroads based on Rail Form R-1 Annual Reports filed with the Interstate Commerce Commission. In addition to listings of each railroad's compensation at $40,000, or more, per year, there are tables of all executives earning more than $110,000; percentage frequency distribution of $40,000-plus executives; and changes in executive compensation levels between 1973 and 1977.
Rice (Charles M)240 Blackmer Place
St Louis, MO United States 63119
- Rice, C M
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 67 p.
- TRT Terms: Employee compensation; Management; Salaries
- Old TRIS Terms: Management compensation
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00180370
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 12 1978 12:00AM