RAILROAD CROSSINGS BLOCKAGES IN ELMWOOD PLACE
This report delineates the problems in Elmwood Place resulting from trains blocking seven railroad/street crossings on the ConRail line, which traverses the entire length of the village. The report also presents recommendations for resolving the described problems and a funding strategy for implementing the optimal recommendation.
Ohio Kentucky Indiana Regional Council of Governments426 East Fourth Street
Cincinnati, OH United States 45202
- Buckner, S L
- Publication Date: 1978-2
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 80 p.
- TRT Terms: Lines of track; Railroad facilities; Railroad grade crossings; Relocation (Facilities); Safety; Trackage rights; Traffic crashes; Traffic density; Urban areas
- Identifier Terms: Chessie System; Conrail
- Uncontrolled Terms: Justification
- Geographic Terms: Ohio
- Old TRIS Terms: Grade crossing accidents; Grade crossing separations; Line relocation; Urban railroad relocation
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00180348
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Urban Mass Transportation Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: IT-09-0080
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 12 1978 12:00AM