REMOTE CONTROL OF THE R.A.T.P. ELECTRICAL ENERGY DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM
Structure of the electric power supply network for the subway system (Metro) in Paris, France, is described. The power is supplied by the Electricite de France nationally connected system directly at 63 kv from 8 supply points and at 225 kv from one supply point. Later two further 225 kv points will be added in 1977, and two additional points in 1979, all spread throughout Paris in order to diversify the supply sources. Operational and functional details are discussed, along with data processing and control facilities.
- EUROCON '77-Eur Conf on Electrotech, Conference Proceedings on Commun, Venezia, Italy, May 3-7, 1977. Volume 1 Papers 1,2, and 5.
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers3 Park Avenue, 17th Floor
New York, NY USA 10016-5997
- Guittard, J
- Trotin, G
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Electric power supply; Electric power transmission; Electric substations; Information processing; Subways; Transmission lines
- Identifier Terms: Paris Metro
- Geographic Terms: France; Paris (France)
- Subject Areas: Energy; Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00180311
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: n 77CH1257-5 Reg 8 Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 27 1981 12:00AM