'KISS THE ONE WHO HAD THAT BRIGHT IDEA' : PAY BY PHONE - LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?
The article explains a type of park-and-pay by phone system used in North America. The author looks at deployment of such systems and gives their national numbers and inception. Cost savings of the systems are discussed as well as payment options provided by the new program The author also explains enforcement in a park-and-pay by phone system and includes the technology used. Details of the Internet-based systems features such as system-wide messaging are also listed.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/37532602
Bricepac, Incorporated12228 Venice Boulevard, Suite 541, P.O. Box 66515
Los Angeles, CA United States 90066
- Podmore, N
- Publication Date: 2005-2
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: p. 38-41
- TRT Terms: Cellular telephones; Pay parking; Real time information
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00986903
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: UC Berkeley Transportation Library
- Files: BTRIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 2 2005 12:00AM