SERVICES AND INSTALLATIONS FOR AVIATION AT AIRPORTS AND AIRFIELDS OF REGIONAL IMPORTANCE--GERMAN BOOK
The reported investigation is to provide an evaluation criterion concerning the future characteristics of the services and installations for the considered airports in the Federal Republic of Germany. An evaluation scheme for the determination of the requirement threshold for services and installations for aviation is discussed, taking into account flight-operational aspects, the air traffic control service, the flight information service, the communications service, the navigation service, the weather service, aspects of air space supervision, and details regarding the evaluation scheme. Attention is given to lighting systems, visual aids, instrument landing system installations, and VOR installations.
Deutsche Gesellschaft fuer Ortung & NavigationWehrhahn 94, Postfach 2622
4 Dusseldorf, Germany
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 83 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Airport planning; Airports; Airspace (Aeronautics); Airspace (Law); Communication systems; Instrument landing systems; Lighting; Meteorology; Navigational aids; Regional transportation; Very high frequency; Visual aids
- Uncontrolled Terms: Regional airports
- Old TRIS Terms: Vhf omnidirectional range
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Geotechnology; Operations and Traffic Management; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00180173
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 27 1978 12:00AM