MATHEMATICAL PLANNING AND BULK SERVICE METHODS OF CIVIL AVIATION--RUSSIAN BOOK
The book deals with mathematical methods developed for deriving models that may be used to predict the course of a production or economic process and also to determine the best combination of factors to obtain optimum process efficiency. The models consist of mathematical formulas and algorithms which describe a given process and permit evaluation of the relevant characteristics of the process. A brief historical review of the development of such mathematical methods is followed by discusssions of the principal theories involved in the development and application of the mathematical models. Particular attention is given to queueing theory, regression theory, and mathematical programming. Applications of the theories to civil aviation are examined.
Izdatelstvo TransportBasmannyi Tupik 6a
Moscow B-174, USSR
- Andronov, A M
- Khizhniak, A N
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 216 p.
- TRT Terms: Civil aviation; Economic analysis; Mathematical models; Queuing theory; Regression analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Queueing theory
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Economics;
- Accession Number: 00180133
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 27 1978 12:00AM