CRITERIA FOR ASSESSING THE ACCEPTABILITY OF AIRPORT NOISE NUISANCE. VOLUME 2--APPLICATION OF SOCIAL JUSTICE PRINCIPLES
The airport conflict (its effect on society) within a dimension of justice is examined and relevant facets are identified with respect to several contemporary notions of social justice. Application of some social justice principles to the problems of airport noise and airport planning policies is made.
Loughborough University of TechnologyDepartment of Transport Technology
- Deva-Aditya, N J
- Publication Date: 1976-2
- Pagination: 78 p.
- TRT Terms: Airport noise; Airport planning; Annoyance; Environment; Legal factors; Policy; Social factors
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuisance
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment; Law; Policy; Society;
- Accession Number: 00180125
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: TT-7503-V2
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 27 1978 12:00AM