RAINFALL AND RUNOFF DATA FROM SMALL BASINS IN WYOMING
Rainfall and runoff data presented in this report were collected in cooperation with the Wyoming Highway Department and the U.S. Department of Transportation Federal Highway Administration for use in design of drainage structures for highways crossing ephemeral streams with drainage areas less than 11.0 sq miles. Precipitation and discharge, in 5-minute increments, are presented for 392 flow events from 22 drainage basins. The data are being published at this time because of demand for this type of basic data by consultants, land-use planners, and government agencies. /FHWA/
- This report is from the material collected in the data file on Analysis of Runoff from Small Drainage Basins in Wyoming. Sponsored by Wyoming Water Planning Program.
U.S. Geological SurveyF Street Between 18th and 19th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20244
- Rankl, J G
- Barker, D S
- Publication Date: 1977-12
- Pagination: 197 p.
- TRT Terms: Drainage basins; Rainfall; Runoff; Surface drainage
- Old TRIS Terms: Highway drainage
- Subject Areas: Highways; Hydraulics and Hydrology;
- Accession Number: 00179866
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Highway Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-WY-77-17 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: 45H3-622
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 12 1978 12:00AM