QUANTITATIVE X-RAY DIFFRACTION AND FLUORESCENCE ANALYSIS
The study attempted to correlate measured X-ray intensities with concentrations of each member of paint pigment systems, thereby establishing calibration curves for the quantitative analysis of such systems. The results showed the instrument is useful as intended, provided paint standards are obtained and the analyses are proven accurate for each specification prior to use. /FHWA/
- Record URL:
- Conducted in cooperation with DOT, Federal Highway Administration.
Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development1201 Capitol Access Road, P.O. Box 94245
Baton Rouge, LA United States 70804-9245
- McMichael, K L
- Publication Date: 1978-1-3
- Pagination: 93 p.
- TRT Terms: Calibration; Diffraction; Paint; Pigments; Quantitative analysis; X ray fluorescence; X rays
- Uncontrolled Terms: X-ray diffraction
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00179865
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Highway Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-LA-78-114 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: La Study 76-1ch(B)
- Files: TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Oct 12 1978 12:00AM