DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF AAR UNCONDITIONAL APPROVAL FOR TIMKEN "AP" BEARINGS
The significance of AAR unconditional approval of "AP" bearings is discussed. The steps required for a manufacturer to make the transition from conditional to unconditional approval is included. The characteristics of these bearings in terms of materials, construction, plus warranty is also included.
Timken Roller Bearing Company, Incorporated1835 Deuber Avenue, SW
Canton, OH United States 44706
- Publication Date: 1970
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 11 p.
- TRT Terms: Bearings; Freight cars; Locomotives; Lubrication; Passenger cars; Railroad cars; Specifications; Technology
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Maintenance and Preservation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00039945
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Dom-1-1m Tech Rpt
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 22 1973 12:00AM