A SELECTED BIBLIOGRAPHY ON THE FATE AND EFFECTS OF OIL POLLULTION RELEVANT TO THE CANADIAN MARINE ENVIRONMENT
A selected and indexed bibliography is presented on the fate and effects of oil pollution in cold waters. References were selected from the primary and technical scientific literature, both Canadian and otherwise, on the basis of their relevance to the Canadian environment. The bibliography consists of two sections--an alphabetic listing of all references listed, and a KWIC Index, allowing full and rapid access to the listed references by author, key words, and subject. (Au)
- This document is an economic and technical review report for Canada, Department of the Environment, Impact Control Directorate. Prepared by Fate and Effects of Oil Working Group.
Department of Fisheries and the EnvironmentFisheries and Marine Service, 116 Lisgar
Ottawa, ONo K1A OH3, Canada
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 174 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Impacts; Oil spills
- Old TRIS Terms: Oil spill behavior; Oil spill impact
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00179810
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Arctic Institute of North America
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPS-3-EC-77-23
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 14 1978 12:00AM