SULZER LOW SPEED. TWO-STROKE, CROSSHEAD DIESEL ENGINES
The design of "RND-M" engines is explained, and outputs, weights and dimensions for the "RND 90 M, 76 M, and 68 M" as well as the "RLA 56" are listed. Development work and test results for these engines are given, in particular the components affected by combustion are dealt with. It is pointed out that the engines are able to operate on a very low grade of fuel.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/7260964
- This article is part of a Special Survey by "Sulzer".
IPC Industrial Press Limited33-40 Bowling Green Lane
London EC1R 0NE, England
- Briner, M J
- Stoffel, R
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 24 p.
- TRT Terms: Design; Diesel engines; Engines; Performance; Vehicle design
- Old TRIS Terms: Diesel design; Diesel performance; Engine design; Slow speed diesels
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00179567
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 27 1978 12:00AM