SULZER'S FOUR-STROKE HIGH- AND MEDIUM-SPEED ENGINE RANGE
"A"-engines for outputs up to 4860 bhp, "Z"-engines for outputs up to 13050 bhp and "65/65: engines for outputs up to 32400 bhp are dealt with. For the first two types, outputs, weights and dimensions are listed. Engine development and performance are described, and the rotating piston of the "Z40/48" and the "65/65" engine is dealt with.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/7260964
- This article is part of a special survey by "Sulzer".
IPC Industrial Press Limited33-40 Bowling Green Lane
London EC1R 0NE, England
- Lustgarten, G
- Stoffel, R
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 18 p.
- TRT Terms: Design; Diesel engines; Engines; High speed vehicles; Performance; Vehicle design
- Old TRIS Terms: Diesel design; Diesel performance; Engine design; High speed diesels; Medium speed diesels
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00179566
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 27 1978 12:00AM