P.E.D.--AN ENGINE MONITORING SYSTEM FROM PIELSTICK
The Pielstick Engine Diagnostic (PED) System is based on three main functions: crankshaft deflection, top piston ring wear, and turbocharger behaviour. System layout, sensor arrangement and test results are discussed.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/7260964
IPC Industrial Press Limited33-40 Bowling Green Lane
London EC1R 0NE, England
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 2 p.
- TRT Terms: Diesel engines; Engines; Monitoring; Piston rings; Turbochargers; Wear
- Uncontrolled Terms: Condition monitoring
- Old TRIS Terms: Diesel monitoring; Diesel turbochargers; Engine monitoring; Medium speed diesels
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00179565
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 27 1978 12:00AM