CARGO COMPRESSORS FOR LPG CARRIERS. SOME THERMODYNAMIC CONSIDERATIONS
The article discusses the multistage models of the "Sulzer" labyrinth type piston compressor which makes it possible to reliquefy the boil-off in a sea water-cooled condenser. The influence of the condensing pressure on plant layout, size of compressors and power consumption is explained by three typical examples.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/7260964
- A Special Survey by "Sulzer" Engine Manufacturers.
IPC Industrial Press Limited33-40 Bowling Green Lane
London EC1R 0NE, England
IPC Industrial Press LimitedDorset House, Stamford Street
London SE1 9LU, England
- Klaey, H R
- Publication Date: 1978-2
- Pagination: 3 p.
- TRT Terms: Boil off; Compressors; Liquefaction; Liquefied natural gas
- Old TRIS Terms: Boiloff utilization; Lng boil off; Lng reliquefaction
- Subject Areas: Energy; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00179557
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 27 1978 12:00AM