BOIL-OFF RELIQUEFACTION ON LNGC'S
Factors influencing the average boil-off rate are discussed. Two LNG reliquefaction systems, one with total and one with partial reliquefaction, the remainder going to the ship's boilers, are considered. A combined LNG/LPG reliquefaction system which may be useful in the future, is also shown.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/7260964
- A Special Survey by "Sulzer" Engine Manufacturers.
IPC Industrial Press Limited33-40 Bowling Green Lane
London EC1R 0NE, England
IPC Industrial Press LimitedDorset House, Stamford Street
London SE1 9LU, England
- Witt, K
- Publication Date: 1978-2
- Pagination: 3 p.
- TRT Terms: Boil off; Liquefaction; Liquefied gases; Liquefied natural gas; Tankers
- Old TRIS Terms: Boiloff utilization; Dual fuel boilers; Lng boil off; Lng reliquefaction
- Subject Areas: Energy; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00179556
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 27 1978 12:00AM