SOME VIEWS ON CHINA'S FOREIGN TRADE AND PORT SERVICES
Impressions from a 2-week study tour in China are reported. The possibilities of increased trade with the West are first discussed, and rapid growth is forecast within 3-5 years. Port facilities and infrastructure were found to be inadequate, but undergoing improvement. Descriptions of some important ports, in particular Tsingtao, Shanghai, and Wampoa are given. Order from: NSFI as No. 14595.
- LINDE, S
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 15 p.
- Svensk Hamntidning
- Issue Number: 1
- TRT Terms: International trade; Marine terminals; Port structures; Ports
- Geographic Terms: China
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00179538
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 27 1978 12:00AM