RESEARCH BIBLIOGRAPHY VENTILATION AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROL IN SUBWAY RAPID TRANSIT SYSTEMS. PHASE I
The following subject areas are covered in the bibliography on rapid transit ventilation and environmental engineering: Passenger comfort, subway environment, high speed ground transportation, and aerodynamics of vehicles in tubes.
KAISER ENGINEERSOAKLAND, CA USA
- Publication Date: 1971-8
- Pagination: 28 p.
- TRT Terms: Aerodynamics; Bibliographies; Comfort; Commuter service; Control devices; Environmental engineering; Pneumatic conveyors; Rapid transit; Subways; Tubing; Urban transportation; Ventilation systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Aerodynamic characteristics; Rapid transit railways; Tube systems; Tube vehicles
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00039897
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: 71-56-R Tech Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-UT-290
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 9 2003 12:00AM