NEW DESIGNS FOR HIGH SPEED RAIL TRANSPORTS
NOVYE KONSTRUKSTII VYSOKOSKOROSTNOGO RELSOVOGO TRANSPORTA
A review is presented of Soviet and foreign research in the area of the design of high speed rail equipment. Designs are illustrated, developed from research conducted in the United States, England and Japan.
- Trans. of Zhelezondorozhnyi Transport (USSR) n12 pp79-82, 1969.
Army Foreign Science and Technology Center220 7th Street, NE
Charlottesville, VA USA 22901
- Rodovskii, A B
- Publication Date: 1972-2-22
- Pagination: 12 p.
- TRT Terms: Electrical equipment; High speed rail; Railroad cars; Railroad tracks; Railroads; Rapid transit; Research; Reviews; Technology; Translations; Transportation; Velocity
- Uncontrolled Terms: Experimental design
- Geographic Terms: Former Soviet Union; Russia (Federation)
- Old TRIS Terms: Power equipment; Rapid transit railways
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Research; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00039890
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FSTC-HT-23-1438-71
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 9 1973 12:00AM