ELECTRONIC DATA PROCESSING
This brochure describes the centralized freight traffic management system used for operating purposes. The system is directed to the problems of planning combined rail-sea traffic. The brochure also explains the main features of the programs for establishing the technical operating specifications for the network and services provided, and gives particulars on the introduction of the first phase of the system.
- Skoblikov, V G
- Publication Date: 1978
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 33 p.
- Volume: 1
- Issue Number: 45
- TRT Terms: Data processing; Intermodal transportation; Land bridge; Minibridge; Network analysis (Planning); Operations; Planning
- Old TRIS Terms: Operations planning
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00179141
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 29 1978 12:00AM