THE NORTHEAST CORRIDOR INTERCITY TRAVEL SURVEY: USAGE OF THE REVISED RAIL SURVEY TAPE
The objectives of the study were to edit and refactor the rail component of the Northeast Corridor Intercity Travel Survey and to reformat the rail survey to make it compatible with the surveys of the automobile, bus, and air modes. All the information required to use the revised rail survey tape is presented in one chapter; the user is encouraged to review the section on use of the revised rail survey tape prior to undertaking any analyses.
- See also report dated Mar 71, PB-200 632.
Peat, Marwick, Mitchell and Company1025 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20036
- Publication Date: 1971-11-30
- Pagination: 71 p.
- TRT Terms: Data collection; Interstate transportation; Passenger transportation; Passengers; Railroad transportation; Reviews; Statistics; Surveys; Transportation operations; Travel surveys
- Uncontrolled Terms: Differences
- Geographic Terms: Northeast Corridor; Northeastern United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Editing; Passenger operations
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00039874
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-10051
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 9 1973 12:00AM