PROCEEDINGS OF THE CONFERENCE ON HAZARD EVALUATION AND RISK ANALYSIS HELD IN HOUSTON, TEXAS ON 18-19 AUGUST 1971
The report presents papers on a symposia concerning the transportation of hazardous materials by water. The papers primarily discuss hazard evaluation and risk analysis as they relate to hazardous materials in transport.
National Research CouncilDivision of Chemistry and Chemical Technology
Washington, DC USA 20418
- Publication Date: 1971-8
- Pagination: 169 p.
- TRT Terms: Channels (Waterways); Chemicals; Conferences; Cost effectiveness; Decision making; Hazardous materials; Hazards; Pyrotechnics; Risk assessment; Safety; Shipping; Water pollution
- Identifier Terms: Houston Ship Channel
- Geographic Terms: Houston (Texas)
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00039855
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-00035
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 9 1976 12:00AM